DECLARATION OF NON-USED DAYS AND MOVEMENT DAYS
For consular and visa issues, please contact the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Berlin:
Perleberger Str. 62, 10559 Berlin
Tel.: +49 30 394 098 30/80
Fax: +49 30 394 098 62
Hotline of the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs of Uzbekistan:
+998 71 233 28 28
Decree of the President
of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of creating the conditions for full rest of the citizens during the official celebrations in 2020, ensuring the rational use of holidays and holidays:
1. Set March 23, 2020 - Monday as an additional day off.
2. Move to the following weekend in 2020:
January 4 - Saturday 2 January - Thursday;
August 29 - Saturday 31st August - Monday.
3. To establish:
Thursday January 2, 2020 and Monday 31 August 2020 shall be a day off for all employees, regardless of the type of work week;
The extra day off in budget organizations established by paragraph 1 of the present Decree shall be covered by reducing the duration of the annual labor leave by one working day;
In calculating the average monthly salary retained during the annual leave, the actual duration of the labor leave shall be taken into account, as well as the additional day off established by this Decree;
the duration of the annual labor leave shall not be less than fifteen working days, with due account for the reduction;
For organizations that are not budgetary organizations, the additional day off in accordance with paragraph 1 of this Decree shall be established in addition to other days off, as defined by collective bargaining agreements or other local regulations adopted by employers in association with trade union committees.
4. The State Committee for Tourism Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan jointly with the Youth Union of Uzbekistan, the Council of Federation of Trade Unions, Uzbekistan Airways and Uzbekistan Railways, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of provinces and Tashkent city. to organize domestic tourism and active leisure activities, discounts for transport and hotel services, and to conduct promotions.
5. The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of regions, cities and districts:
to take systematic measures to organize an enjoyable and useful holiday for the public during extended holidays;
Together with the State Committee for Tourism Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the National Television and Radio Company of Uzbekistan to provide the general public with information about the holidays.
6. To the Council of the Federation of Trade Unions of Uzbekistan:
to organize explanatory work among labor collectives on the purpose and content of this Decree;
Recommend to intensify the work of trade union organizations to provide leisure for employees and their families on extended holidays.
7. Control of execution of this Decree to assign to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan ANAripov and the head of Presidential Administration of the Republic of Uzbekistan Z.Nizomiddinov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh.MIRZIYOYEV
November 14, 2019