HEAD OF ASSOCIATION OF WALNUT PRODUCERS AND EXPORTERS APPOINTED
For consular and visa issues, please contact the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Berlin:
Perleberger Str. 62, 10559 Berlin
Tel.: +49 30 394 098 30/80
Fax: +49 30 394 098 62
Hotline of the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs of Uzbekistan:
+998 71 233 28 28
In accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 21, 2017, Kamol Talatovich was appointed as a chairman of the Association of Walnut Producers and Exporters.
It should be noted that this Association was established by the Decree of the President of Uzbekistan dated June 1 to increase the production of walnut, create modern plantations and introduce intensive technologies into the sphere.
The main tasks and activities of the Association are defined as follow:
• coordination of adopted programs implementation for creation of modern plantations of high-yielding walnut varieties adapted to local natural and climatic conditions, as well as wide introduction of scientifically grounded methods of growing walnut and modern resource-saving technologies;
• taking measures to increase walnut production in the regions of the republic, conducting marketing research to expand sales markets, developing proposals to increase walnut exports;
• organization of high-yielding walnut seedlings production in the laboratory taking into account its maximum adaptation to the natural and climatic conditions of the regions of the republic;
• conducting research works to further introduce developed innovative technologies into walnut production processes;
• organization of special courses for agronomists involved in the care of walnut seedlings to teach proper implementation of agrotechnical measures on walnut plantations;
• assistance to organizations that are members of the Association in obtaining state support by developing proposals for improving the regulatory framework, granting privileges and preferences, attracting foreign investment, including funds from international financial institutions.